There are several options to get activity reporting and several types of activity.
Types of activity:
- Email Open: This means the person opened the email that had a video attached
- Email Clicks: This means the person clicked on your video or link in the email
- Page View: This means someone viewed the video landing page the video is on but did not necessarily watch the video.
- Video View: This shows what percentage of a video a person watched
- CTA Click: This shows what CTA a recipient clicked
- Emoji Reaction: This shows what emoji reaction a recipient clicked
- Video Reply: This shows that a person replied with a video through the reply with video CTA
Places to view activity:
- Dubb Chrome Extension
- Third Party Extensions (Gmail, LinkedIn, CRMs etc)
- Dubb website
- Dubb mobile
Here's a video gif of the dashboard.
And a video gif of the activity reporting module.