If you have external devices (such as monitors, microphones or webcams) that are not connecting follow these steps:
1. Unplug all of your external devices
2. Clear your Chrome Browser Content Settings
To do this go to the settings section of your Goole Chrome browser and select: More Tools > Clear Browsing Data > Advanced > Content Settings > ✓ > Clear Data
3. Refresh your device connections
4. Uninstall the Dubb Chrome Extension
To uninstall the Dubb Chrome Extension, right mouse click over the Dubb Chrome extension icon in your Chrome Browser and select "Remove from Chrome"
5. Reinstall the Dubb Chrome Extension
Still having problems?