How do automated workflows work on Dubb?
With Dubb, you will be able to create workflows that automate several aspects of your marketing.
The possible actions within the workflow are (we will be continually expanding this list)
- send emails
- send SMS (coming)
- add/remove tags
- create task
The triggers for automated workflow will include:
- tag added
- video watched
- video not watched
As always you can import your contacts into Dubb from the contact management system.
The options for importing contacts are:
- manual import via CSV from the contact page
- form fill
Here are some uses cases for our automation tool:
- Contacts get auto sent a video email based on contact import/tag add (via Zapier/Webhook)
- Task gets auto created when a user does not watch a video
- Email/SMS drip campaign to nurture/convert prospects (SMS coming soon)
- Users fill out a form on a video page which 1) adds a trigger, then 2) intitiates a drip sequence